LONDON STYLE DIARY

Tuesday 27 May 2014

This past bank holiday weekend has by far been one of the best weekends this year. I headed on another trip to London to see the Arctic Monkeys which was amazing! On the Sunday I decided to head on a venture and visit all the typical tourist places. The weather was divine so the new sunglasses were out. The striped dress that I wore was recently purchased from Zara and was perfect for a daytime look that was not too overdressed or underdressed. I was a tad apprehensive of what to wear because of the unpredictable British weather, but what I did decide to wear was perfect! Big on the spring 2013 catwalks filtering into 2014 trends, stripes seem to be everywhere at the minute on the high street. The simple trend can be adapted easily and accessorised to be made to look great! Hope you enjoy my most recent blog post; hope you all have had a great weekend.

Outfit details: Dress – Zara at £29.99, Boots – Topshop £78.00 now £55.00, Bag – H&M, Sunglasses – PRADA, Necklace – Topshop.


Sarah X


Post a Comment