BOLD PRINTS

Sunday 8 June 2014





Finally, my last holiday post and we end on bold prints. Bold prints fade in and out of trend, however I feel you can always wear a print and look stylish. My first outfit, is based around the tropical print vest top, its perfect for summer weather being floaty however has a ring neck top made of elastic creating a sports luxe look. I paired the top with a white peplum skirt, I love these skirts as they suit every body shape and are really on trend at the moment, they have been seen all over the designer and high street (seen in scuba material in Zara and H&M.) I also teamed the outfit with a statement clutch bag, covered in gold studs. 
My second outfit is perfect for the summer holidays. Firstly, the colour and prints are striking and unusual, they create a real summery feel especially on a floaty Grecian dress. I personally bought the dress as I am a big fan of Keeping Up with the Kardashians and remember that Kourtney had a similar dress, teaming it up with orange lipstick. However, I paired mine up with a bold bag and leather gladiator sandals.
Hope you enjoyed my post.
Charlotte X

Outfit 1: Top- H&M £24.99, Skirt- H&M £14.99, Watch- Marc Jacobs, Sandals- Zara £19.99, Bag- Zara £24.99.
Outfit 2: Dress- H&M £19.99, Bag- Kurt Geiger £24.99, Sandals- Zara £19.99

Post a Comment