LBD

Saturday 7 June 2014



Hey Guys, another OOTD from my holiday. Who said black isn't a colour for the sun? I decided to go for a change from the nude look a few nights, sticking with the trusty little black dresses. My first dress is personally one of my favourite dresses I own, its a midi length that is crochet/net design that has a black bodycon underlining slip. The dress looks classic however very individualistic being mainly netting. The second dress is a floaty layered black dress that I got from a local boutique, its very simplistic however has detailing on the straps; crossing over the back with gold chain. Each dress I teamed up with a bright orange Kurt Geiger ipad case- which I use as a clutch bag, adding some colour to the darkness.
Charlotte X

Outfit 1- Dress - Zara (Sale) £19.99, Shoes- miss selfridge (old), Bag- Kurt Geiger £25.00
Outfit 2- Dress- local boutique £35.00, shoes- miss selfridge (old), Bag- Kurt Geiger £25.00

Post a Comment