LIVERPOOL SHOPPING

Sunday 29 June 2014




So this weekend me and a friend decided to head to Liverpool for a well needed shopping break. I was so pleased with the town centre, shopping facilities and Liverpool one. Previous to this I had not been to Liverpool before and was unsure on what to expect, after a stressful train journey (branch falling on train) we finally arrived. The outfit that I chose to wear was casual and comfy great for a busy shopping day, the linen blouse was recently purchased from Topshop, it is very light and loose fitting which wild be perfect for a summers day. The embroidery on the bottom of the shirt is what drew me to buy it initially, I completed the outfit with a statement necklace from zara, 3/4 length rolled up jeans and statement handbag. These boots are featured in most of my photos just purely because they are so comfy to walk in and I love the edgy/rock style they give. Thanks for reading, Sarah X 

Outfit details: Linen Blouse - Topshop, 3/4 Jeans - Topshop, Necklace - Zara, Boots - Topshop, Bag - Prada, Watch - Michael Kors. 

Post a Comment