SIMPLE LEATHER

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Hi guys, so this is one of my first posts back after being away for a short time. I decided to showcase a simple outfit which happens to be the most comfortable within my wardrobe! This leather dress was purchased from Topshop quite some time ago but has lasted the test of time and durability being one of my most worn garments. Leather was a huge hit for spring 2013 with most designers showcasing some kind of leather into their work/designs. Personally I am huge fan on leather on the basis of that the trend can either be dressed up or down, the white shirt I have on underneath the leather dress just sets the base for the heavy jewellery on top. I chose the white as I did not want an overpowering garment to take attention away from the beautiful piece of jewellery. I recently purchased this necklace from Zara (see shopping haul) and it surprisingly goes with so many items in my wardrobe! The boots I am wearing are also from Topshop giving an edgy/rocky look to the outfit making it look less preppy. This outfit was perfect for a cool day and does not appear to be too overdressed. I hope that you liked this post, more to come! Sarah X

Post a Comment