SUMMER LOOKS

Friday 6 June 2014

As I said my next few posts are mainly OOTD based. My outfits above are some smart looks I put together for on an evening. Right now I love the nude and pastel colour styles, as they are great for summer and can be teamed up with bright colours to add statement to an outfit. My first outfit I wore in the day as well, I like the flare pants trend at the moment and teamed them up with a pastel floaty jacket and a white scuba crop top (unfortunately I couldn't reveal this as my belly was badly burnt.) My second outfit is again based on the nude colour theme, with some smart loose shorts that have a white stripe around the edging and a blouse which has a tie buckle around the waist creating a more structured look. I teamed it up with some brown sandals, a loose longline blazer and again my statement necklace.
Charlotte X

Outfit 1: Trousers- Dorothy Perkins £24.99, Shoes- Miss Selfridge (old), Necklace- Zara £19.99, Jacket - Topshop (old,) Crop top- Missguided £14.99.

Outfit 2: Shorts- Zara £25.99, Top- Zara £29.99, Sandals- Zara £19.99, Blazer- H&M £24.99, Watch- Marc Jacobs.

Post a Comment