TRAVEL IDEA

Friday 6 June 2014



Hey guys, sorry I haven't done much in the past week, i've been away in Portugal. My next few posts will really be my OOTD whilst away. However, this outfit I wanted to share with you as its what I wore whilst travelling, if you're like me this is the worst part of picking clothes for a holiday.
I decided to go for something casual and easy to wear, as you are only stuck on a plane, however cool enough for the weather the other end. I went for a nude theme as this is on trend at the moment, adding some colour with a statement necklace. My whole outfit looked classic and comfortable and is easy to wear for any long journey, hope you like it.
Charlotte X

Shoes- Sainsburys, Trousers- Zara £29.99, T-shirt- Topshop £19.99, Blazer- H&M £24.99, Necklace- Zara £19.99

Post a Comment