WHITE JEANS

Monday 2 June 2014



Hi Guys,
It seems of late that I have sort of neglected the blog due to some ongoing private issues. However these issues now on the up and I will be posting more frequently. I am currently staying in Somerset where my dad lives and the beautiful gardens give me the perfect backdrop for some wonderful photos. My outfit today is a sort of DIY outfit; most recently the trend of white jeans has seemed to come back into the limelight. Personally I am not very fond of the basic white jean and decided to rip and wash mine for a more edgy effect. The jeans were purchased from Primark at $10.00 (with no rips) but when I got home I decided that they were too boring and needed some kind of effect. I simply got a pair of scissors and started to cut various areas of the leg. I cut some of the lines very close together to create a frayed look, and then put the jeans on a high wash to fray the cuts even more. Ripped white jeans are being sold in most high street stores at the price of 40.00 and upwards however these Primark 10.00 jeans are good quality and serve the same effect/look. The top I have on is from Topshop which I thought was a perfect combination with the bold white, simple accessories also worked the trick as I didn’t want to overpower the look. 
I hope that you guys liked this outfit! 
Best wishes Sarah X


Outfit details: Jeans – Primark 10.00, Top – Topshop 12.00, Boots – Topshop now 55.00, Necklace – Topshop, Watch Micheal Kors. 

Post a Comment