DARKNESS

Tuesday 1 July 2014



Todays look I didn't really plan well according to the weather. Recently I got a job at H&M, so yesterday I decided to take advantage of the staff discount. If you know me well you'll know i'm a huge fan of statement necklaces and a few months ago I saw this necklace in H&M and finally I decided to get it, so I had to test it out straight away. It goes great with a slack look of jeans and a t-shirt (seen above), I paired my outfit with some healed boots which seemed to be everywhere A/W13 and a plain sleeveless blazer (I adore these for summer.) My outfit was casual and comfy and in my opinion can be worn in the day with a swap of smarter trousers for the night.

Necklace: H&M £14.99, Top: H&M 3.99, Blazer: M&S 49.99, Jeans: Topshop £38.00 (ripped myself), Boots: H&M £24.99

Post a Comment