LEATHER IS STILL ALIVE

Wednesday 16 July 2014



 Leather last season was a huge hit, however I feel it should never be dismissed, pulling off leather is a difficult thing to do. Pleather (plastic leather) never really appealed to me, however as we all know too well real leather is not cheap, so when I spotted this real looking leather skirt in H&M i had to have it. My outfit idea I must admit I got from Rosie Fortesque who teamed a leather skater skirt up with a blouse and bright coloured trainers. I loved the look and feel I replicated it with my own style fairly well, with a sheer shirt paired with matching coloured snakeskin pump shoes (which I love.) I then obviously had to team it with a statement handbag which never leaves my side.

Skirt- H&M, Bag- Celine, Shoes- Topshop, Shirt- Matalan

Post a Comment