PALM TREE PRINT

Monday 21 July 2014



So today's ootd is a Missguided palm tree print which I purchased recently online. I love this a-line printed dress as it can be quite easily dressed up or down, I wore this outfit to an evening meal and paired it with a long line blazer/cardigan. I find that Missguided is great for affordable (student priced) fashion with many clothing items matching high street designs for a fraction of the price. The fabric of the dress is a type of neoprene fabric which is great for those who are unable to iron (including myself) the print also gives off a summery Miami inspired vibe. At an affordable price of £24.99 you can't seem to go wrong, to dress this outfit up some more i would pair with kitten heels and statement clutch. Sarah X 

Dress - Missguided, Blazer/Cardigan - Topshop, Shoes - Zara. 

Post a Comment