CANDIDLY NICOLE

Monday 18 August 2014


If you have not seen 'Candidly Nicole', you must go watch it now. We can all admit we used to watch The Simple Life with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and when it ended wondered how we would pass hours of our day, well...Nicole is back.
Recently, one of my friends told me about Nicole Richie's new tv program and I knew I had to watch it. each episode is 20 minutes long and follows Nicole around her life as she really mocks herself (her height, her lack of being able to drive) and her life. The whole thing may sound pretty tedious, but trust me, it is must, it had me in fits of hysterics and reminded me just how amazing Nicole Richie really is. 
Due to my love of 'Candidly Nicole', I decided to pay homage to her impeccable style throughout the show, every outfit reflects her personality and her incredible sense of style.
#CandidlyNicole

Charlotte X

Post a Comment