AZTEC AND FRINGE

Wednesday 24 September 2014







Autumn Winter for me is the worst time of the year (no more sun), however my favourite fashion time of the year. Everyone for A/W needs something statement and for me it is my new statement jacket. I was instantly drawn to this jacket when I saw it as it fits in with my usual black an white colour scheme, however it is all about the print. Aztec is a print that always stands out and I particularly like this with the small studs and fringing for intricate details. The boxy fit also creates a more high-end of the market vibe and can be worn dressed down (shown with my OOTD above) or dressed up with leather and sheer blouses. After my recent post about Margiella's cowboy style runway, I feel like I have absorbed this with my new statement jacket.
Charlotte x


Post a Comment